Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of projects does UVO voice?
- Corporate Presentations and Narrations
- Radio and Television Commercials
- E-Learning and PowerPoint
- Product Demonstrations
- On-Hold Messages
- Talking Websites
Do you have a studio?
Yes. UVO has a modern, professional recording studio that is equipped with:
- Auralex Studio Foam Acoustic Absorption Panels
- Studiobricks Studio ONE Acoustic Recording Booth
- Neumann TLM 103 Microphone
- Focusrite ISA One Microphone Pre-amplifier
- Mac Book Pro with Pro Tools 12
- Apogee Duet Interface
- Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Studio Headphones
- Mackie HR624MKII Studio Monitors
Do you offer custom auditions?
Absolutely! Just email us your script along with your desired vocal delivery style and any other pertinent information and we’ll get back to you with a free, customized audition to give you an idea of the voicing you can expect.
What are UVO rates?
UVO Rates vary depending on the type of project, intended use of the audio, post-production requirements, duration and the required turnaround time. Just click here to tell us about your project, or send us an email with your project details and we’ll get back to you with a custom quote.
What is the process?
- You share your script, ideas and objectives with us via email or phone (815) 222-2530. It will be helpful to know who the intended audience is and what you want them to do or think after receiving the message. Any direction you provide related to the pace, tone, and style of the read will help insure that you receive the delivery you are looking for.
- A sample of your script is recorded and delivered to you for evaluation.
- You let us know if any changes are required and sign a Mutual Project Agreement (MPA).
- The audio file is finished, edited, processed and converted to your desired format, i.e. Mp3, WAV, AIFF.
- The finished recording is delivered to you via email, Dropbox or in an attachment sent to your FTP site.
- Along with the finished project you will receive an invoice that includes details of the MPA.
- You pay the invoice according to the agreed-upon Terms & Conditions.
- You come back to UVO Studios whenever you need another project voiced.
What is your turnaround time?
This depends on the type and scope of the project, and when it’s needed. Send us an email with your project details and your desired time of completion. We will review your project and let you know if UVO can provide the finished recording within your desired time frame.
What if I request a change in your recording?
Most changes, “Pick-ups”, are done at no charge if you are not completely satisfied with the delivery or want a different emphasis. UVO performances are 100% guaranteed. Pick-ups due to script changes would be re-recorded and may be subject to a charge of 50% of the original session. Additions to script may be subject to additional charges.
Do you offer free or discounted voice over services for non-profit organizations?
Yes. We enjoy providing our voice-over talents for worthwhile causes. Feel free to call or email your request to us.
What methods of delivery are available?
Audio files in Mp3, WAV or AIFF format via Email, Dropbox, or FTP file upload.
How are payments handled?
Unless special payment terms have been previously arranged, payment is due upon your receipt of the finished audio and an invoice. To pay by PayPal, you simply click on the PayPal link and enter the requested information. All major credit cards are accepted and there are no additional fees for you to use this service. Payment by check, money order or ACH is also accepted pending prior approval. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact UVO by email or phone at (815) 222-2530.